- 8 Artichokes
- Papa Vince Raw Extra Virgin Olive Oil to taste
- Papa Vince Sea Salt to taste
- 1 head of Garlic
- Parsley Pesto to taste (See Recipe)
- Bread Crumbs - you can use your own or (See Papa Vince Recipe)
How to make
- Clean the artichokes by removing outer tough leaves & cutting off thorny top leaves.
- Force open the artichokes with your fingers & stuff some fresh chopped garlic down the leaves.
- Mix the Papa Vince Parsley Pesto with pepper, Papa Vince Sea Salt and 1/2 a cup of Papa Vince EVOO and then stuff the mix down the leaves.
- Stuff breadcrumbs down the leaves.
- Place artichokes in a pot & fill it with water to cover 1/3 height of the artichokes
- Cook for 40 minutes on a medium heat.
- Pull off one leaf. If it pulls easily, it is ready to serve!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serves: 8 people
My Mom makes artichokes like nobody else and her recipe is simply delicious!
Even though she doesn't speak any English, she loves to share her Sicilian recipes and she loves making videos! You can see her in the video below.
Watch the Video!!