Fine Sea Salt harvested in Trapani, Sicily - Clean Food, NO CHEMICALLY PROCESSED | UNREFINED | GLUTEN FREE | ADDITIVE FREE | NO ANTI-CAKING | Vibrant Clean Flavor | Stored in glass for freshness | 15.87 oz
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $85
- Securely packaged
- CLEAN FOOD | not chemically refined | no artificial additives
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS | 100% pure Sea Salt | no added calcium silicate | no added anti-caking agents | contains trace minerals
- SOLAR EVAPORATED & HAND-HARVESTED from the clear waters of the Mediterranean shores in Trapani, Sicily, Italy
- MOIST TEXTURE & UNIQUE MILD FRESH FLAVOR that will elevate any cuisine to new heights.
- IMPORTANT INGREDIENT FOR KETO DIET | supports kidney function | healthy energy levels | prevents sodium deficiency on low carb diet
- COMPATIBLE WITH: VEGAN DIET | MEDITERRANEAN DIET | WHOLE30 | PALEO DIET | KETO DIET
ABOUT PAPA VINCE SEA SALT
Located on the northwest of Sicily lies the famous city of Trapani, known throughout history as a part of the “SALT ROAD”. Papa Vince Sea Salt is hand harvested here every summer from the Mediterranean waters that are trapped along the shallow coast. It is an ancient practice that is both ethical and sustainable.
HOW TO USE PAPA VINCE SEA SALT
- Sprinkle on cooked foods, use in cooking or for preserving foods. This authentic sea salt has a delicious taste that improves the flavor of foods and makes a healthy alternative to everyday table salt.
- Mix with Papa Vince EVOO & Balsamic Vinegar for an authentic, clean healthy salad dressing.
- Mix with Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil for a citrus dressing for salads or veggies.
About Papa Vince
My family has been growing, harvesting and pressing its own Extra Virgin Olive Oil since 1935. Our orchards are located in Sicily, Italy.
Papa Vince entered the US market in March 2013. Since then, the excitement that our customers share daily through emails, phone calls and in social media has catapulted us to expand our tent beyond Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
In 2016 we decided to partner with local artisans in Sicily to bring to you, our customer, the highest quality possible pastas, tomato sauces, vinegars, sea salt, marmalades and coffee, all made in Sicily with clean ingredients.
Papa Vince is a small family business. Our goal is to restore the joy of family and friends sitting around the table to enjoy an incredible meal - just like the ones Grandma used to make. Once you taste Papa Vince foods we are convinced you will become part of our family. It’s the Italian way – to make friends, with good food around the table.
Country as Labeled:
100% product of Sicily, Italy. Harvested and bottled in Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.