Parsley Cilantro Pesto with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Mediterranean / Keto / Whole30 / Paleo / Vegan Diet
How to make
- Wash Parsley and Cilantro thoroughly.
- Cut & remove the ends of the stems.
- Peel the entire head of garlic.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Mix until you get a beautiful creamy consistency.
- Drizzle with Papa Vince’s EVOO just before serving!
- Place in a container and refrigerate. Stores well for about over 6 months .
- Use to season your seafood, beef, chicken, tomato sauce, vegetables and more.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2 people
I use this recipe time and time again to season all types of Italian food, for example tomato sauce, fresh tomato bruschetta, etc. It makes a great basting sauce for fresh fish or vegetables (eggplants, asparagus, brussel sprouts, zucchini etc) prior to grilling or baking. You also need it to make Papa Vince pasta with broccoli recipe.