- 1 medium size Italian Zucchini
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tbsp of Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Sea Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
How to make
- Make zucchini spaghetti noodles using the Papa Vince Peeler.
- Using a low heat, pour a spoon of extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan
- Grate the garlic clove into a paste right into the pan using the Papa Vince Garlic Peeler
- When the garlic has become golden brown, add the zucchini spaghetti
- Cook on a low heat for about 3 minutes until the zucchini reaches your desired consistency. We, personally prefer it "AL DENTE", nice and crunchy!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 1 person
Watch the Video above to see how we do it! Serve & Enjoy!!!