Mediterranean / Vegan / Keto / Whole30 / Paleo Diet
- 2 Zucchini
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tsp Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Papa Vince Balsamic Moscato Vinegar
- Papa Vince Sea Salt to taste
How to make
- Make the zucchini into noodles using the Papa Vince peeler.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Put the vegetables in a dish.
- Pour over the dressing - add as much or as little as you'd like.
- Check the seasoning and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2 people
This is a quick & easy Keto friendly recipe that you can put together in less than 10 minutes. Zucchini is high in water & fiber and low in carbs so it's a great choice to include on the Keto diet. By making your own dressing with EVOO & Lemon Olive Oil, you're adding good healthy fats to your diet that will nourish your body & make you feel fuller for longer.