Balsamic Vinegar Red Wine Moscato - Clean Food, with hints of Figs, Raspberry & Homemade Wine aged 8-years in Oak & Chestnut wood in small batches by our family from Sicily, Italy | 16.91 fl oz - Papa Vince
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $85
- Securely packaged
- NO PESTICIDES | NO INSECTICIDES | NO HERBICIDES | NON GMO
- BALSAMIC VINEGAR PRODUCT OF SICILY, ITALY - artisan made in small batches by our family.
- AGED 8 YEARS IN CABOT & CHERRY WOOD WITHOUT LEAD LINING - made with Catarrato, Inzolia & Moscatello, all local grapes from Sicily
- SWEET & TART WITH HINTS OF FIGS, RASPBERRY & HOMEMADE WINE - Perfect with tomatoes, lettuce, Sandwiches and Pizza
- CLEAN FOOD: NO CARAMEL, NO FLAVORS, NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED - made from fresh harvest
- PERFECT VISCOSITY FOR SALAD DRESSING - mix with Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the healthiest delectable Italian Dressing
- NO SULFITES ADDED
- NOT MASSED PRODUCED
- RICH IN MINERALS - Calcium, Iron and Potassium
- NO SUGAR ADDED
About Papa Vince
My family grows, harvest and presses its own Extra Virgin Olive Oil since 1935. Our orchards are located in Sicily, Italy.
Papa Vince entered the USA market March, 2013. Since then, the excitement that our customers share daily through emails, phone calls and in social media has catapulted us to expand our tent beyond Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
In 2016 we decided to partner with local artisans in Sicily to bring to you, our customer, the highest quality possible pastas, tomato sauces, vinegar and sea salt, all made in Sicily by locals with local products.
Papa Vince is a small family business. Our goal is to restore the joy of family and friends sitting around the table to enjoy an incredible meal - just like the ones Grandma used to make. Once you taste Papa Vince foods we are convinced you will become part of our family. It’s the Italian way – to make friends with food around the table.
Country as Labeled:
100% product of Sicily, Italy. Harvested and bottled in Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.