- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup of mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Papa Vince lemon olive oil
- Papa Vince balsamic moscato vinegar
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
How to make
- Put the washed spinach in a bowl.
- Chop strawberries & any other large berries & put them in the bowl.
- Chop the walnuts or use ready chopped ones, add to the bowl.
- Pour in 1 tbsp Papa Vince lemon olive oil, 1 tbsp Papa Vince vinegar and a pinch of Papa Vince sea salt.
- Mix all together & serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2 people
A delicious fruity salad just in time for summer. We took some fresh green spinach leaves and paired them with ripe, juicy berries, chopped walnuts and a classic home made Italian dressing. The result is a sweet, vibrant salad packed full of nutrients so you can delight your guests and support your health at the same time.