- 4 medium size zucchini
- 4 garlic cloves
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) as needed
- 1 jar of Papa Vince Cherry Tomato Sauce
- fresh basil to taste
How to make
- Make the zucchini into spaghetti using the Papa Vince Peeler.
- Pour some Extra Virgin Olive Oil into a frying pan and allow it to warm at a medium heat.
- Use the Papa Vince Grater to make the garlic into a paste and add it to the frying pan.
- When the garlic starts changing color, add the Papa Vince Tomato Sauce to the frying pan and cook for 5 minutes keeping the heat on medium.
- Add the zucchini to the frying pan and cook for about 3 more minutes until the zucchini has your desired texture. We personally like it "AL DENTE" - crunchy yet tender at the same time.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2 people
Spaghetti zucchini, also known among food lovers as 'zoodles' and even 'courgetti' (courgette Spaghetti), can be prepared as an alternative to pasta and is a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet. This recipe uses Papa Vince cherry tomato sauce as a topping but you can add any of your favorite sauces as you experiment with zoodles!