Asparagus with Eggs
Mediterranean / Keto / Whole30 / Paleo Diet
How to make
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse your asparagus. Cut and remove the hard part of the stem.
- Add some Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a flat oven pan and add asparagus neatly on the streaks of oil.
- Place the pan in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. (You want the asparagus to be "AL DENTE" - Crunchy).
- While waiting for the asparagus to bake, beat the eggs.
- Heat 2-3 tsps. Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a stove-top pan and wait until it is hot, otherwise your egg will stick.>
- Put the eggs in the pan and cook according to how well done you like them.
- When the eggs are cooked, put them together with the asparagus.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy it by itself or with bread.
- BTW, do not forget to pour some Raw Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top - it makes the meal DELICIOUS!
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 4 people
This recipe has rescued me hundreds of times as a quick & easy lunch or supper idea. And the best thing is that it's super easy to make and a great way to introduce children to asparagus!