- Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- Sliced Onion
- 1/2 can Albacore Tuna
- Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
How To Make
- Place the washed spinach leaves on a plate.
- Chop the Cherry Tomatoes in half & place on top of the spinach.
- Sprinkle Tuna generously on top of the spinach & tomatoes.
- Slice some onion using the Papa Vince Peeler.
- Drizzle generously with Papa Vince Lemon Oil.
- Sprinkle with Papa Vince Sea Salt & Black Pepper and serve.
- Buon Appetito!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 2 people
This is how the Italians prepare a tuna salad, with EVOO instead of mayo. Chef Federico chose the Lemon Olive Oil because fish and lemon make a delicious combination. He used just a few healthy ingredients for a salad that was ready in less than 10 minutes.