Mediterranean / Vegan Diet
- 2 handfuls arugula
- 4-5 strawberries
- 1 tbsp walnuts or another nut of your choice
- Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
How to make
- Put arugula in a bowl.
- Slice strawberries and add to the bowl together with the walnuts (chopped or whole depending on your preference.
- Add a pinch or two of Papa Vince Sea Salt.
- Drizzle with Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 -10 minutes
- Serves: 1 person
This makes a refreshing change to a traditional salad with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber & makes a great holiday side dish is you're looking for a lighter option. I love the contrasting flavors of the salad, the bitterness of the arugula and the sweetness of the strawberries. The walnuts add some crunch and some valuable brain boosting omega 3 fatty acids. The dressing is so simple with just a light drizzle of Papa Vince lemon olive oil. There are no hidden ingredients in here just an abundance of healthful anti-oxidants.