- 2 large potatoes
- 2 medium sized onions
- 2 bell peppers (orange, red or yellow)
- 1 bulb of garlic
- Fresh Italian parsley
- 4 fillets of fish (we used red snapper)
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
- Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to make
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into slices. Use the Papa Vince Peeler.
- Slice the onions and the bell peppers.
- Grate the garlic into a paste.
- Chop the parsley.
- Mix the garlic, parsley, Papa Vince Sea Salt and pepper in a bowl with 1/2 cup of Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil and 1/2 cup Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Put all the potatoes and bell peppers in a large bowl and add the contents of step 5.Mix all the ingredients together with your hands.
- Put one of the fish fillets (we used red snapper) on wax paper and add the other ingredients to it.Wrap the paper to make a parcel around the fish.
- Repeat step 8 with the other fillets and put all the parcels in a pan.
- Put the pan in the oven and bake for 40 minutes. Check that the potatoes are tender & if so, the dish is ready for you to enjoy.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 40 minutes
- Serves:4 people