Vegan Lemony-Turmeric Hummus
Mediterranean / Keto / Whole30 / Paleo / Vegan Diet
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame tahini
- 1 tablespoon filtered or spring water, plus more as needed
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon PAPA VINCE sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
How to make
- Put all of the hummus ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Add a bit more water as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Drizzle with PAPA VINCE lemon olive oil and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4 people
A delicious hummus recipe by Jazzy Vegetarian chef Laura Theodore. She uses Papa Vince Extra Virgin Lemon Olive Oil as a finishing oil to compliment the lemon flavor.
Lemony-Turmeric and Tahini Hummus from Jazzy Vegetarian on Vimeo.