Vegan Lentil Salad Bowl
Mediterranean / Vegan Diet
- 4 cups cooked French green lentils, well chilled
- 2/3 cup diced sweet onion
- 1 medium red sweet bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
How to make
- Put all of the salad ingredients into a large bowl and gently stir to combine.
- Put all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and gently stir to combine.
- Spoon into bowls and serve at room temperature, or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours and served cold.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4 people
French Lentil Salad with Sweet Peppers from Jazzy Vegetarian on Vimeo.
Recipe from Vegan For Everyone by Laura Theodore. Published by Scribe Publishing Company, ©2020. Reprinted by permission.