Mediterranean / Vegan Diet
- 6 small eggplants
- 1 tbsp Papa Vince Parsley Pesto (CLICK HERE to see recipe)
- 4 tbsp Papa Vince's Raw Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 jars Papa Vince's Sicilian Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Papa Vince Sea Salt to taste
How to make
- Peel & Slice eggplants lengthwise, not very thin.
- Sprinkle with Papa Vince Sea Salt & let them set for at least an hour to remove the bitter taste
- After the hour, rinse off salt with fresh water
- Mix EVOO with Parsley Pesto
- Baste both sides of eggplants with the mix in step 4
- Place tomato sauce at bottom of a baking pan Add a layer of eggplants
- Add tomato sauce & sprinkle with grated cheese Repeat for each layer until you run out of ingredients.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 90 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Serves: 4 people
I love Eggplant Parmesan, it's my favorite recipe. I usually prefer to prepare it at home instead of ordering in a restaurant because many restaurants use low quality olive oil.
This recipe will show you how to make a healthy and delicious Eggplant Parmesan without any frying involved!
Watch the Video!!