Mediterranean / Vegan Diet
- 12/3 cups sliced cucumber (peeling is optional)
- ¾ cup bite-sized grape tomatoes
- ¾ cup seeded and sliced orange and/or red mini sweet peppers
- 2 heaping tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 heaping tablespoon thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon PAPA VINCE extra-virgin olive oil, plus more to taste
- ½ tablespoon PAPA VINCE balsamic vinegar, plus more to taste
- 1/8 to ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
How to make
- Put the cucumber, tomatoes and mini pepper slices into a medium-sized bowl and gently toss to combine.
- Put all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl and briskly whisk to emulsify.
- Taste and add a bit more olive oil and/or vinegar, if desired. Pour the dressing over the cucumber mixture and stir to coat.
- Add the parsley and basil and gently toss to combine.
- Let stand 5 to 15
- minutes and serve.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4-6 people
Recipe from Vegan For Everyone by Laura Theodore. Published by Scribe Publishing Company, ©2020. Reprinted by permission.