Cilantro Lime Chicken
Mediterranean / Paleo Diet
- 3 lbs skinless chicken breast or thighs or a combination of both
- 4 limes juiced
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (leaves & stems)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Papa Vince Sea Salt, Black Pepper
- 3/4 cup Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to make Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Prepare the chicken by trimming off any excess fat and place in a large ziplock or a dish where it can marinate.
- Mix all the ingredients together and pour over the chicken. You can reserve some of the marinade to serve with the grilled chicken.
- Leave in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight. I like to prepare the chicken the day before and leave it to marinade for 24 hours before grilling. The chicken comes out tender, juicy & full of flavor. You can turn the chicken to make sure that it’s getting covered in the marinade.
- Grill the chicken on medium high for approximately 15 minutes, turning often until it’s cooked all the way through.
- Serve with lime wedges, additional cilantro & drizzle over any of the reserved marinade.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 8-10 persons
- (allow time for chicken to marinate, the longer the better)