- 2.5 lb chicken tenders
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
- 1 bunch of Italian parsley
How to make
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken in a roasting pan, mix with Papa Vince EVOO and sprinkle with Papa Vince Sea Salt.
- Peel the potatoes and cut length ways.
- Chop the onion and the bell peppers into slices.
- Mix 1/2 cup of EVOO with half a teaspoon each of Sea Salt and Pepper (or more to your taste), garlic and parsley.
- Coat the vegetables with the EVOO mix using your hands.
- Add the vegetables to the roasting pan and mix all the ingredients together.
- Bake in the oven and check the potatoes at 35 minutes to see if they're tender. If necessary put the pan back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes. Mix up the ingredients again before you put the pan back in the oven.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Serves: 5-6 people
Watch my mom & I making the recipe in this video, we had so much fun in the kitchen!