Papa Vince Low Acid Coffee Beans Whole - Mold Free, Low Bitterness, 100% Arabica Medium Roasted in Sicily. Strong, creamy with hints of chocolate and berries. Perfect with no sugar. Certified Clean
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $85
- Securely packaged
- WHOLE BEAN COFFEE - THE ORIGINAL, 17.64 oz
CLEAN COFFEE | no mycotoxins | no pesticides
Every single batch of Papa Vince Coffee is lab tested and certified to be free of mold & toxins.
- SLOW ROAST PROFILE - our coffee beans are slowly roasted in a wood fired oven that helps to preserve the oil in the bean & provides a higher number of anti-oxidants.
- LOW ACID Coffee - the slow roasting technique prevents the beans from being burned producing a coffee that is easier to digest with no burnt or bitter after taste.
HIGH ALTITUDE coffee beans from Costa Rica, Brazil and Colombia
The higher the altitude the coffee is grown at, the denser the bean, the higher the level of antioxidants.
- BREATHABLE PACKAGES - freshly roasted coffee needs to breathe. Our bags have minuscule one-way holes that lets carbon dioxide escape from the beans but does not let any oxygen in.
- EACH ROAST IS UNIQUE - this is a handcrafted product that is perfected by our Master Roaster Marcello in Castelvetrano, Sicily
HOW TO USE:
- Grind the beans immediately before you brew your coffee to obtain the freshest flavor and aroma.
- It's best to use a manual grinder because it doesn't place as much stress on the beans but you can also use an electric grinder to save time.
- Can be used to brew coffee using your preferred method (drip, French press, Moka pot etc - please refer to package for specific instructions).
- 1 or 2 cups of black coffee per day can boost your energy, your brain & mental alertness.
- Drinking a cup of plain black coffee before a workout can boost athletic performance.
- Plain black coffee can increase your metabolism and stimulate fat loss.
- The anti-oxidants in black coffee can help your body to fight free radicals and lower the risk of disease.
ABOUT PAPA VINCE
My family has been growing, harvesting and pressing its own Extra Virgin Olive Oil since 1935. Our orchards are located in Sicily, Italy.
Papa Vince entered the US market in March 2013. Since then, the excitement that our customers share daily through emails, phone calls and in social media has catapulted us to expand our tent beyond Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
In 2016 we decided to partner with local artisans in Sicily to bring to you, our customer, the highest quality possible pastas, tomato sauces, vinegars, sea salt, marmalades and coffee, all made in Sicily by locals with local products.
Papa Vince is a small family business. Our goal is to restore the joy of family and friends sitting around the table to enjoy an incredible meal - just like the ones Grandma used to make. Once you taste Papa Vince foods we are convinced you will become part of our family. It’s the Italian way – to make friends, with good food around the table.