How to cook pasta like an Italian
This is how we cook our Busiate Pasta. This is the traditional pasta from Sicily. It's designed with a spiral shape to hang on to every last drop of the sauce. Follow our instructions and you'll get perfect pasta every time.
Preparation: 10 minutes; Active Time: 10 min; Servings: about 6
- Boil water to rolling point.
- Add Papa Vince Sea Salt after the water has boiled, not before.
- Add Papa Vince Busiate Pasta.
- When the water boils again, check the pasta to see if it's cooked to your desired texture (we eat it Al-Dente, soft and yet crunchy at the same time)
- Taste for salt and add as needed
- When cooked to your desired texture, add cool water to the hot pot to prevent the pasta from over cooking.
Strain the pasta and it's ready to eat with your favorite sauce or prepare for a pasta salad dish.
Click here to print instructions.
Click here to buy Papa Vince essential ingredients.