- 2 potatoes
- 2 bell peppers (orange and red)
- 1 large onion
- 2 large zucchini
- 4-6 cloves of garlic
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Sea Salt & black pepper
How to make
- Peel & slice the potatoes.
- Slice all the other vegetables into large chunks. Don’t cut up the zucchini too small because it cooks quicker than the other vegetables.
- Make garlic into a paste using the Papa Vince peeler.
- Put all the vegetables in a bowl and pour in 1 tablespoon of Papa Vince EVOO & 1 tablespoon Papa Vince Lemon Oil. Add in Papa Vince Sea Salt and black pepper and mix everything together with your hands.
- Pour everything into a pan and bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- You may want to check the vegetables at 35 degrees - make sure your potatoes are cooked.
- You have a deliciously flavorful & healthy side dish ready for Thanksgiving.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 45 mins
- Serves: 4-6 people
We don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Italy but we love to celebrate and give thanks for all our blessings in the USA. My mom & I came up with this healthy side dish that you can make with your favorite vegetables. The Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil seasons the vegetables perfectly and you can add a splash of Lemon Olive Oil for a hint of citrus flavor.