Spaghetti Zucchini with Alfredo Sauce
How to make
- Slice the zucchini into spaghetti strips using the Papa Vince peeler.
- Clean the mushrooms and then slice using the Papa Vince peeler.
- Using a low heat, add 1 tbsp Papa Vince EVOO in a frying pan.
- Grate the garlic clove into a paste right into the frying pan.
- Add the mushrooms before the garlic turns golden, maintain a low heat.
- When the mushrooms start to become crunchy, add in the heavy cream.
- Stir the cream gently until it becomes thicker, then add the zucchini.
- Cook for about 3 minutes and then serve and enjoy.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Serves: 1 person
A vegetarian, gluten free twist on an Italian Classic dish. If you're a pasta lover, of course you can also serve the sauce over your favorite pasta. It's simple & delicious!