Pasta with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tuna and Fresh Tomato Sauce
- 2 cloves of fresh garlic
- 1/5 bunch of parsley
- 3 medium tomatoes
- 1 can of white tuna
- 1/2 to 2/3 a cup of Papa Vince Raw Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lb. of Pasta (any pasta you like works. Our favorite is Penne)
How to make
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
- While waiting for the water to boil, chop the tomatoes, the garlic and the parsley and place in the blender.
- Add tuna and Extra Virgin Olive oil and blend all together.
- Once the water is boiling, stir in the Penne, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite (al dente), about 8 minutes.
- Drain and cool by running cold water over the pasta in a colander set in the sink.Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Combine the sauce with the cooked pasta and serve with pecorino romano.
- It is wonderful. Enjoy it!!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Serves: 4 people
This is the favorite dish of our daughter, Maria Alessandra. All of her friends love it as well. Best of all, it can be prepared in 10 minutes. The picture below gives you a quick glance to the ingredients and the 4 steps to complete this delicious recipe!