- ¼ lb bell peppers
- ¼ lb onions
- ¼ lb potatoes
- ¼ zucchini
- 1 tbsp of Papa Vince Parsley Pesto*
- ½ cup of Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
How to make
- Clean and rinse the vegetables thoroughly and slice into small pieces.
- Mix Papa Vince Parsley Pesto* with Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil and stir until well mixed.
- Baste the vegetables with the mix.
- Place evenly in a pan and bake for 20-40 minutes until the potatoes are soft to eat.
- Buon Appetito!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 4 people
The parsley pesto can be prepared in advance so that you have it on hand when making this recipe.