Goat Cheese Jelly Appetizer
- 1 piece of Goat Cheese (log shaped)
- 2-3 tbsp Papa Vince Marmalade (orange or lemon)
- Crackers to serve
How to make
- Lay out your crackers on a serving plate.
- Arrange the goat cheese in the middle of the plate.
- Carefully spoon 2-3 tbsp Papa Vince Marmalade on top of the cheese.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Serves: 8 people
We recently served this as an appetizer at our Christmas Open House. We prepared a double portion and there was none left at the end of the evening.
This is a healthy & different appetizer idea that you can easily prepare and wow your guests at holiday parties!