Mediterranean / Vegan Diet
- 2 potatoes (add 1 potato for each additional person)
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
How to Make
- Peel the potatoes.
- Make the potatoes into thin juilenne strips using the Papa Vince Peeler.
- Add some Papa Vince EVOO to a frying pan & turn stove onto medium heat.
- When the oil is hot, add the potato strips to the frying pan.
- Add some Papa Vince Sea Salt and some freshly ground black pepper (to taste).
- Stir the potatoes to prevent sticking.
- Serve when they have reached their desired crispiness!
- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 2 people
This is a simple breakfast recipe that can be served by itself, with breakfast meats, vegetables or eggs. It will provide lots of healthy energy and makes a great alternative to pancakes.
Watch Chef Federico making hash browns in the video below.