- 1 large bunch broccoli rabe, trimmed and chopped
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) chickpeas (garbanzo beans) drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup seeded and diced red sweet bell pepper
- ½ cup vegetable broth, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon PAPA VINCE extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ tablespoons nonpareil capers, drained and rinsed
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free tamari
How to make
- Put the broccoli rabe, chickpeas, red pepper, vegetable broth, olive oil, garlic, capers and crushed red pepper into a large skillet.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often and adding more broth as needed to prevent sticking.
- Add the tamari and cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes, or until the broccoli rabe is crisp tender but still bright green.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 4 people
Recipe from Vegan For Everyone by Laura Theodore. Published by Scribe Publishing Company, ©2020. Reprinted by permission.