- 1 lb Papa Vince Busiate Pasta
- 1 chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 14 oz Cherry Tomatoes in tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced Mushrooms
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 4 cups Spinach
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 2 tablespoons Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
salt and pepper and parmesan cheese to taste
How to Make
- Cook busiate pasta to al dente, according to package directions, then drain.
- In a large skillet, saute the garlic, onion, and mushroom in hot oil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add chicken breast, and season with salt and pepper.
- Saute until no longer pink, stirring frequently. Don't overcook.
- Add the vegetable broth, then the spinach followed by the cherry tomatoes on top.
- Cover and cook down over medium heat for 4 or 5 minutes.
- Toss frequently so spinach cooks down evenly.
- Add pasta, a bit at a time, tossing and blending with other ingredients.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over combined contents and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 4 people
This is a recipe that was shared by one of our loyal Papa Vince customers. They joined us on our Olive Harvest Tour in Sicily last year and came back with a love in their hearts for Sicily and all things Papa Vince.
We love our customers to share their healthy recipe ideas with us and we can't wait to try this dish ourselves, what better combination than chicken, spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms.