- 3-4 Fresh Tomatoes
- 4 fresh Basil leaves
- 1/4 Cup of Papa Vince’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Balsamic Glaze
- French Baguette
How to make
- Slice bread to desired thickness.
- Chop tomatoes and basil.
- Add Papa Vince EVOO.
- Place bread on a plate.
- Top each piece with the tomato and basil mix.
- Finish off by adding one drop of Papa Vince balsamic vinegar glaze to each slice.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Serves: 6 people
I love tomatoes, love bruschetta, and I absolutely love Raw Extra Virgin Olive Oil! There are so many variations of bruschetta. Don't hesitate to create your own.
For this particular one, I chose to add a drop of Balsamic Vinegar Glaze. I have to admit that It was, and always is delicious!