EVOO Facts / Health Facts
Why consume Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lemon together?
There are plenty of studies about the potential health benefits of nutrients found in extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice separately. But, what happens when you combine them?
Papa Vince Lemon Extra Virgin Olive oil is made by crushing the fruit of the olives and the fruit of the lemons together. Papa Vince Lemon EVOO is the juice of these 2 fruits.
Why is this important?
Registered dietitian and health coach Jill Corleone reviewed for LiveStrong.com that: “Both ingredients have a host of healing properties that, when mixed, deliver a powerful tonic serving up many healing benefits.”
“Olive oil contains a host of health-building ingredients, including vitamin E, monounsaturated fat, oleic acid, bioavailable plant phenols, anti-inflammatories and antioxidants. The oil is a staple ingredient in the Mediterranean Diet, recommended by doctors for a host of chronic conditions, including heart disease, depression, dementia, fatty liver disease and more.” …
“Lemon's high amount of vitamin C, folic acid, limonin and other nutrients pack this little yellow fruit with health benefits. It's been found helpful for conditions as diverse as kidney stones, cancer, liver disease and weight loss.”
Let me tell you more about Papa Vince Lemon EVOO
- Excellent source of monounsaturated fat
- Rich in vitamins A , B6, E and K1 ( all listed in the nutritional panel )
- Clean tasting with a hint of Lemon at the very end
- High polyphenol content (> 478 mg/kg at the time of harvest)
- Great taste for your daily dose of extra virgin olive oil and lemon ( EVOO coats the walls of the stomach improving mobility throughout the colon allowing smooth bowel movement and digestion, and when combined with Lemon improves digestive health )
- Use as salad dressing all by itself with sea salt
- Drizzle your vegetables, your shrimp, your fish and more
Learn more about Papa Vince Lemon crushed Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Article: Updated on February 27, 2019. Written By Jodi "Jato" Thornton. Reviewed by Jill Corleone, RDN-LD. LiveStrong.com . Date acceded: 07/18/2022, Read Article