Olive Oil Set from Sicily - Olive Oil Extra Virgin Gift Unblended First Cold Pressed, Single Sourced from Italy, Unfiltered, Unrefined, Robust, Rich in Antioxidants 3 fl oz [4Pack] | Papa Vince
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- May not arrive before Christmas
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $85
- Securely packaged
"I love this size. Why?
Because I can carry it with me everywhere in my purse, even in a plane because it is 3 fl oz. When getting a salad, I can be sure that I am dressing it up with an Extra Virgin Olive Oil that is fresh, healthy, DELICIOUS and full of antioxidants."
- CLEAN FOOD | no artificial additives or preservatives | no pesticides
- CLEAN INGREDIENTS | 100% raw EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL | Non-Blended | Unfiltered | Unrefined
- HEALTHY FAT | Excellent source of fat | Ketogenic Diet | Vegan Diet | Mediterranean Diet | Paleo Diet | Whole 30 Diet
- 100% FAMILY MADE with hand picked olives from our own orchards in Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy. 100% Product of Italy.
- FIRST COLD PRESSED EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - clean tasting olive juice with hints of tomato, artichoke & pepper.
- HARVEST DATE: 2020-21 - we harvest from November to January and name all our extra virgin olive oil after the new year. Each harvest tastes different.
- 4-YEAR SHELF LIFE before opening, due to the high anti-oxidant content >478.
- THE LOWEST ACIDITY IN THE MARKET (FFA < .26) - the lower the acidity, the better the quality of oil with the highest content of anti-oxidants and essential oils.
- GET READY FOR THE PEPPERY KICK - you will feel it at the back of your throat. This is how you know that Papa Vince is 100% OLIVE JUICE, full of antioxidants & alive with flavor.
- SMOKE POINT > 375º F | The higher the quality, the greater the smoke point.
- 4 bottles of Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 3 fl oz each
Great Gift for...
- Wedding Favors
- Company and Corporate Gifts
- Valentine Gifts
- Birthday Gift
- Father's Day Gifts
- Mother's Day Gifts
HOW TO USE PAPA VINCE EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- Mix with Papa Vince Moscato Vinegar & Sea Salt to make your own clean & tasty salad dressing.
- Use as a finishing oil to enhance the flavor of veggies, soups, pasta dishes, poultry, meat & fish.
- Use as a dipping oil with roasted garlic and serve with fresh bread or julienne veggies.
- Can be used for baking, roasting or cooking.
- Store away from light & heat. Use with 12 months of opening.
DEC 2019 Harvest. Best Used before 12/2024. Use within 12 months of opening. Long duration due to high levels of antioxidants. No other oils processed in this facility besides extra virgin olive oil.
Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a harvested product. It tastes different every year.
Country as Labeled:
About Papa Vince
My family has been growing, harvesting and pressing its own Extra Virgin Olive Oil since 1935. Our orchards are located in Sicily, Italy.
Papa Vince entered the US market in March 2013. Since then, the excitement that our customers share daily through emails, phone calls and in social media has catapulted us to expand our tent beyond Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
In 2016 we decided to partner with local artisans in Sicily to bring to you, our customer, the highest quality possible pastas, tomato sauces, vinegars, sea salt, marmalades and coffee, all made in Sicily with clean ingredients.
Papa Vince is a small family business. Our goal is to restore the joy of family and friends sitting around the table to enjoy an incredible meal - just like the ones Grandma used to make. Once you taste Papa Vince foods we are convinced you will become part of our family. It’s the Italian way – to make friends, with good food around the table.
Country as Labeled:
100% product of Sicily, Italy. Harvested and bottled in Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.