Lemon Marmalade Preserve Clean Food, Family Made with locally grown lemons in Sicily, Italy - NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING | NO PRESERVATIVES | NO COLORING | NO CONCENTRATES | NO CORN SYRUP | NO COMMERCIAL PECTIN | 8.82 oz
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Arrives AFTER CHRISTMAS
- FREE SHIPPING for orders over $85 - Contiguous Continental USA ONLY
- Securely packaged
CLEAN FOOD | no artificial additives or preservatives | no pesticides
CLEAN INGREDIENTS | whole lemons with sugar | no concentrates | no artificial flavors | no corn syrup
NO COMMERCIAL PECTIN ADDED | Papa Vince marmalades are different in texture and flavor in every harvest!
HOME-MADE RECIPE | made by our family in Sicily, Italy
LIMITED PRODUCTION | cooked in small batches using copper pans to achieve the highest quality without compromising health | only 1200 jars made per year.
- WHOLE FRUIT PRESERVE | Papa Vince’s homemade recipe uses both peel and pulp of the whole fruit.
Papa Vince Lemon Marmalade is made by my cousin Cati using fresh farm local lemons grown in Sicily, Italy, according to the recipe she received from Nonna Caterina.
HOW TO USE PAPA VINCE MARMALADE
- Papa Vince's marmalade has an authentic tart, slightly bitter taste that is absolutely delicious on warm bread especially when drizzled with a little bit of Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Use as a sweet fruit topping for a bowl of yogurt or as a filling for cakes and pastries including the Italian Crostata pie.
- Use as a glaze on top of chicken and salmon for an easy grilling marinade.
About Papa Vince
My family has been growing, harvesting and pressing its own Extra Virgin Olive Oil since 1935. Our orchards are located in Sicily, Italy.
Papa Vince entered the US market in March 2013. Since then, the excitement that our customers share daily through emails, phone calls and in social media has catapulted us to expand our tent beyond Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
In 2016 we decided to partner with local artisans in Sicily to bring to you, our customer, the highest quality possible pastas, tomato sauces, vinegars, sea salt, marmalades and coffee, all made in Sicily with clean ingredients.
Papa Vince is a small family business. Our goal is to restore the joy of family and friends sitting around the table to enjoy an incredible meal - just like the ones Grandma used to make. Once you taste Papa Vince foods we are convinced you will become part of our family. It’s the Italian way – to make friends, with good food around the table.
Country as Labeled:
100% product of Sicily, Italy. Harvested and bottled in Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.