About the Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 100% NON-BLENDED FIRST COLD PRESSED EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - TASTE LIKE OLIVES w/ hints of Tomato, Artichoke & Pepper.
- 2016 HARVEST - Fresh & Light | NO-GREASY-AFTER-TASTE | Yummy for dipping, salads, caprese and even your daily dose
- LOW ACIDITY (FFA < .26) - Extremely easy to digest!
- 4-YEAR SHELF-LIFE because it is RICH in Antioxidants and Polyphenols you can taste.
- RAW, UNREFINED & UNFILTERED - to preserve nutrients and flavors that make it delicious and healthy.
- SINGLE ORIGIN | NON GMO - Crafted exclusively from premium olives handpicked at our family’s Sicilian orchards. 100% Family-Made
Abou the Balsamic Vinegar Moscato Red Wine
- BALSAMIC VINEGAR PRODUCT OF SICILY, ITALY - made in small batches by our family.
- AGED 8 YEARS IN WOOD - made with Catarrato, Inzolia & Moscatello, all local grapes from Sicily
- SWEET & TART WITH HINTS OF FIGS, RASPBERRY & HOMEMADE WINE - Perfect with tomatoes, lettuce, Sandwiches and Pizza
NO ADDED CARAMEL, FLAVORS OR PRESERVATIVES - made from fresh harvest
PERFECT VISCOSITY FOR SALAD DRESSING - mix with Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the healthiest delectable Italian Dressing
- NOT MASSED PRODUCED
About Papa Vince
My family grows, harvest and presses its own Extra Virgin Olive Oil since 1935. Our orchards are located in Sicily, Italy.
Papa Vince entered the USA market March, 2013. Since then, the excitement that our customers share daily through emails, phone calls and in social media has catapulted us to expand our tent beyond Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
In 2016 we decided to partner with local artisans in Sicily to bring to you, our customer, the highest quality possible pastas, tomato sauces, vinegar and sea salt, all made in Sicily by locals with local products.
Papa Vince is a small family business. Our goal is to restore the joy of family and friends sitting around the table to enjoy an incredible meal - just like the ones Grandma used to make. Once you taste Papa Vince foods we are convinced you will become part of our family. It’s the Italian way – to make friends with food around the table.