1 Extra Virgin Olive Oil 100% First Cold Pressed - Taste Like Olives w/ hints of Tomato, Artichoke & Pepper
1 Balsamic Vinegar Moscato Red Wine made w/ FRESH GRAPES pressed like wine & age 8-years in wood by our family in Sicily.
2 Cherry Tomato Sauce Jars made with seasonal freshly harvested VINE RIPENED tomatoes. NO SUGAR ADDED
1 Busiate Pasta made with ANCIENT GRAIN GROWN IN ITALY - Same seed used by ancestors. Reduces gluten intolerance
1 Orange Marmalade - made from fresh harvested oranges
1 Lemon Marmalade - made form fresh harvested lemons
In ancient times, Sicily was known as the choicest bread-basket of the Roman Empire. Today is known as foodies paradise.
Our Gifts for foodies contains products made in Sicily with locally grown ingredients by local Sicilian Artisans.
Once you taste Papa Vince’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Pastas, Balsamic Vinegars, Tomato Sauce and Sea Salt...
...there is no turning back. I promise!!
Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil Features
- 100% NON-BLENDED FIRST COLD PRESSED EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL - TASTE LIKE OLIVES w/ hints of Tomato, Artichoke & Pepper.
- Dec 2017 HARVEST - Fresh & Light | NO-GREASY-AFTER-TASTE | Yummy for dipping, salads, caprese and even your daily dose.
- LOW ACIDITY (FFA < .26)
- 4-YEAR SHELF-LIFE because it is RICH in Antioxidants and Polyphenols you can taste.
- RAW, UNREFINED & UNFILTERED - to preserve nutrients and flavors that make it delicious and healthy.
- SINGLE ORIGIN | NON GMO - Crafted exclusively from premium olives handpicked at our family’s Sicilian orchards. 100% Family-Made
Papa Vince's Moscato Balsamic Vinegar Features
- BALSAMIC VINEGAR PRODUCT OF SICILY, ITALY - made in small batches by our family.
- AGED 8 YEARS IN WOOD BARRELS - made with Catarrato, Inzolia & Moscatello, all local grapes from Sicily
- SWEET & TART WITH HINTS OF FIGS, RASPBERRY & HOMEMADE WINE - Perfect with tomatoes, lettuce, sandwiches and pizza
NO ADDED CARAMEL, FLAVORS OR PRESERVATIVES - made from fresh harvest
PERFECT VISCOSITY FOR SALAD DRESSING - mix with Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil for the healthiest delectable Italian Dressing
- NOT MASSED PRODUCED
Papa Vince's Ancient Busiate Pastas
NO MORE AFTER-MEAL LETHARGY - contains original bran & wheatgerm to aid digestion, reduce sugar rush
NO MORE MUSHY PASTA - It can truly be enjoyed "AL DENTE", Full of fiber & protein; Molto Italiano!
ANCIENT WHOLE WHEAT GROWN IN ITALY - Same seed used by ancestors. Found to reduce gluten intolerance
PERFECTLY SHAPED TO HANG ON TO THAT LAST DROP OF SAUCE - also perfect for that light seafood sauce.
INGREDIENTS: Durum Whole Wheat Semolina & Water - all words you can pronounce! NO EGGS ADDED
Papa Vince's Tomato Sauce Features
- INGREDIENTS - Tomatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil, Sea Salt.
- NO SUGAR ADDED - Made with seasonal freshly harvested cherry VINE RIPENED tomatoes.
- NO COLORING, NO ADDITIVE, NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, NO CITRIC ACID ADDED
- HEALTHY SEASONING - Seasoned with Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Sea Salt. Perfect for Children.
- WARM & SERVE - simply add a tbsp of Papa Vince EVOO to your Pasta and the taste will take you to Italy.
- NO HEARTBURN - Extremely Low Acidity |no coloring, no additive, no artificial flavor, no citric acid
About Papa Vince
My family grows, harvests and has pressed its own Extra Virgin Olive Oil since 1935 from orchards located in Sicily, Italy.
Papa Vince entered the USA market March, 2013. Since then, the excitement that our customers share daily through emails, phone calls and in social media has catapulted us to expand our products beyond Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
In 2016 we decided to partner with local artisans in Sicily to bring to you, our customer, the highest quality possible pastas, tomato sauces, vinegar and sea salt, all made in Sicily by local artisans with local products.
Papa Vince is a small family business. Our goal is to restore the joy of family and friends sitting around the table to enjoy an incredible meal - just like the ones Nonna used to make. Once you taste Papa Vince foods we are convinced you will become part of our family. It’s the Italian way – to make friends with food around the table.