"I love this size. Why?
Because I can carry it with me everywhere in my purse, even in a plane because it is 3 fl oz. When getting a salad, I can be sure that I am dressing it up with an Extra Virgin Olive Oil that is fresh, healthy, DELICIOUS and full of antioxidants."
** NOTE: Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil is juice; the juice of the olives. Therefore, each harvest will taste different. Be ready for a pleasant surprise!
Papa Vince's is 100% Olive Juice; You can taste the olives. Each harvest will taste different. Be ready for a pleasant surprise!
• Single Origin; Single-Family; Single-Orchard; Single-Country - Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil comes from our own orchards in Santa Ninfa, Sicily, Italy.
• One-Variety; Mono-Cultivar - Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil is made solely with Nocellara Del Belice olives
• First Cold Pressed - If it wasn't, you would not be able to taste the olives, neither perceive the peppery kick in the back of your throat. The peppery kick in your assurance that Papa Vince is full of antioxidants.
• Taste like Olives - Papa Vince's EVOO is pure Olive Juice made with only Fresh Green Olives. This is why we boast acidities of .26 and lower (FFA < 0.26) - characteristic of Premium EVOO's only.
• Raw, Unfiltered and Cloudy - We refuse for the sake of beauty to filter out the nutrients and flavors that make Papa Vince's EVOO irresistibly delicious and healthy. Papa Vince is Raw, Unfiltered and consequently Cloudy.
• No Insecticides, No Herbicides, No Pesticides - The fresh wind of the hills keeps Papa Vince's Orchard healthy and fruitful year after year.
• Excellent for Salads - Papa Vince's brightens the taste of your tomatoes, cucumbers, lettuce, carrots, and every ingredient in your salad to levels beyond imagination. Papa Vince EVOO, Salt and Pepper and you have the Best Salad Dressing Ever!
• Amazing for Finishing & Seasoning - a spoon of Papa Vince's Raw EVOO on top of your Pastas, Soups, Steamed Vegetables, Pizzas and whatever you can dream of will deepen and enhance the flavor of your food to levels of deliciousness never thought possible. Just Yummy!
100% Unadulterated, Non-Blended, Unfiltered, Unrefined, Raw Extra Virgin Olive Oil from our farm in Sicily, Italy
Store away from heat and light. Excellent finishing and seasoning oil - use it raw, as you do salt and pepper. It brightens all the ingredients of your food while adding smoothness and balance. Excellent as a salad dressing with just salt and pepper. Perfect for your daily dose - excellent taste and full of antioxidants. Excellent for baking and cooking.
Sprinkle on top of your food raw for great flavor
DEC 2016 Harvest. Best Used before 12/2020. Once opened, it lasts good over a year. Long duration due to high levels of antioxidants. No other oils processed in this facility besides extra virgin olive oil.
Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a harvested product. It tastes different every year.
My family grows, harvest and presses its own Extra Virgin Olive Oil since 1935 in Sicily, Italy.
As farmers, we are frustrated with a food industry that demands mediocrity to meet market demands. This is why we entered the market in 2013, to bring you the REAL EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL.
Papa Vince is a small family-owned business.
Our goal is to restore the joy of family and friends sitting around the table to enjoy an incredible meal - just like the ones Grandma used to make. Once you taste Papa Vince foods we are convinced you will become part of our family. It’s the Italian way – to make friends with food around the table.
I love the olive oil. The four packs of oil gave me the opportunity to give bottles to family and friends. Every one loves it!
Olive Oil, that is! Been ordering for years because it is the best out there.The oil comes from one olive grove so you know you are gettinga consistent oil. It is such good stuff you can just eat it off of a spoon (although you can get more if you put it on a slice of god bread!). The slightly peppery kick, the smoothness of the product - oh, so good. I buy extra small bottles at Christmas to introduce people to this great stuff.
I love Papa Vince's Olive Oil so much, I order the small bottles as Christmas gifts for friends. I usually include one of my homemade vinegars and/or one of my herb/spice blends, so they can make their own salad dressing.
Any quality EVOO should have a “pressed on” or “harvest date” printed on the bottle. I bought this EVOO for that reason and for the fact that the olives are grown without insecticides, herbicides, or pesticides. It’s also not blended or refined in anyway. This is essentially an “organic” product. The Papa Vince Balsamic Vinegar is ten times more flavorful than any bottle of balsamic vinegar I’ve ever had. Excellent products – I highly recommend both.