- 2 medium/large zucchini
- 2 medium ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 10 to 14 leaves fresh basil, minced
- 1 tablespoon PAPA VINCE extra-virgin olive oil, plus more as needed
- 1 to 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, plus more as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper
How to make
- Using the PEELER, shave the zucchini lengthwise with a wide vegetable peeler to resemble pappardelle pasta.
- Put the zucchini pappardelle in a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes,basil, oil, garlic and salt and toss gently using tongs until thoroughly combined.
- Add more olive oil, if desired.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Serves: 3-4 people
Recipe from Vegan For Everyone by Laura Theodore. Published by Scribe Publishing Company, ©2020. Reprinted by permission.