- 1 & 1/2 pack lady fingers
- 9 eggs
- 20-24 oz Mascarpone
- 1 & 1/2 cups sugar + 1 tbsp
- 12 oz Papa Vince Coffee
- 6 tsp Liqueur (Kahlua, Grand Marnier, Amaretto)
- Cocoa powder for dusting
How to Make Tiramisu
- First grind the coffee beans & make up 12 oz coffee.
- Separate the eggs one by one & put the yolks & egg whites in different bowls.
- Add 1 & 1/2 cups sugar to the egg yolks and beat together until light & fluffy.
- Make one layer of lady fingers in a dessert dish (what you want to serve it in).
- Add 6 tsp liqueur to the coffee. You can use just one type or a mixture of the types of liqueur like we did.
- Carefully spoon the coffee over each lady finger.
- Add 1 tbsp sugar to the egg whites and beat until they become stiff.
- Once the egg yolks are light & fluffy, add in the Mascarpone and then the egg whites and fold it all together.
- Spoon half of the creamy mix on top of the lady fingers.
- Lay another layer of lady fingers on top of the cream.
- Repeat the steps, adding the coffee and then the cream on top.
- Finish by dusting some cocoa powder on top.
- Buon Appetito!
- Prep Time: 15-20 mins
- Serves: 8-12 people
Tiramisu is a classic Italian dessert. It's kind of decadent with mascarpone cheese and liqueur. Ok, so it may not be so diet friendly but it is so quick & easy to prepare and it's great to share, especially at a family gathering or a holiday party. Friends & family will think you've been slaving in the kitchen all day when it's only taken you 15 to 20 minutes!
Sharing my family recipe is my gift to you. Watch the video below & you'll see how to make it. ENJOY!