Mediterranean / Vegan / Keto / Whole30 / Paleo Diet
- 3 oz of Sun Dried Tomatoes (Vacuum packed but not preserved in oil)
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 4 fresh Basil leaves
- 1/4 Cup of Papa Vince’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to make
- Cut sun dried tomatoes in little squares.
- Slice garlic thinly.
- Cut the basil in small pieces.
- Place all the ingredients in a small container and mix with Papa Vince’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Let it marinade for at least 2 hours prior to serving.
- Serve with sliced bread and let it be the talk of the party!!
- Prep Time: 10 min. For the best flavor, leave it to marinate for an hour in the refrigerator.
- Serves: 4 people
This is a favorite recipe in our family kitchen. Every time we prepare this dish, our guests absolutely love it and want to know how they can make it too!
It's the fresh ingredients and the Extra Virgin Olive Oil that make Papa Vince Sun dried tomato dip a crowd pleaser at every event!
You can make it in 10 minutes with just a few ingredients. It's a healthy & flavorful appetizer that will get your guest's attention.
Watch the video above to see how we make it and then enjoy!!