1. Put washed spinach leaves in a bowl.
2. Peel the orange taking off all the white layer. Cut into segments by slicing along the white veins of the orange. Cut the segments in half & place in the bowl.
3. Chop the Walnuts (you can also use ready chopped walnuts). Place in the bowl.
4. Mix 1 tbsp Papa Vince EVOO with 1 tbsp Papa Vince Vinegar & add some Papa Vince Sea Salt & black pepper to taste.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad, mix together & serve.
A simple salad idea from Chef Federico. It combines energy boosting spinach, tangy orange full of vitamin C and walnuts which are rich in omega 3 healthy fats. These 3 ingredients are tossed together with our classic Papa Vince Italian dressing. It's clean, healthy, delicious and surprisingly sweet! The best thing is that you have a tasty salad in less than 10 minutes!
Beautiful colors and inviting flavors will make this hearty side dish a keeper in your recipe box.
This is an easy side dish that makes good use of summer squash and fresh bell peppers.