1. Put washed spinach leaves in a bowl.
2. Peel the orange taking off all the white layer. Cut into segments by slicing along the white veins of the orange. Cut the segments in half & place in the bowl.
3. Chop the Walnuts (you can also use ready chopped walnuts). Place in the bowl.
4. Mix 1 tbsp Papa Vince EVOO with 1 tbsp Papa Vince Vinegar & add some Papa Vince Sea Salt & black pepper to taste.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad, mix together & serve.
√ Mediterranean Diet √ Whole30 √ Paleo √ Vegan
A simple salad idea from Chef Federico. It combines energy boosting spinach, tangy orange full of vitamin C and walnuts which are rich in omega 3 healthy fats. These 3 ingredients are tossed together with our classic Papa Vince Italian dressing. It's clean, healthy, delicious and surprisingly sweet! The best thing is that you have a tasty salad in less than 10 minutes!
The Lemon Olive Oil pairs beautifully with these mini cabbages but you can also use Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil if you prefer. This recipe is not only delicious but is compatible with all the popular low carb, high fat diets.
√ Keto Diet √ Mediterranean Diet √ Whole30 Diet √ Paleo Diet √ Vegan