- 3 long stemmed carrots
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 1 Cup of green peas
- 1 Bunch of asparagus
- 1 Bunch of broccoli
- 2 Potatoes
- 1 Pound of Pasta ( We chose rotini pasta for this video)
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Sea Salt, Pepper
How to make
- Heat water to rolling point and add salt to taste. Add pasta and cook until it is "AL DENTE".
- Once the pasta is ready, pour cold water into the pot before draining, to keep the pasta from sticking to the pot.
- Drain the pasta and let it cool.
- Steam carrots, green peas, asparagus, broccoli, and potatoes all separately.
- Cut all cherry tomatoes in half.
- Place the pasta in a salad bowl and add Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil as much or as little as you like.
- Add all cooked vegetables one-by-one to the bowl as you mix the salad.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy it!!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serves: 5 people
This recipe is one of my favorites. It's light and fresh and the only dressing is Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil with some salt & pepper. In this video we used rotini pasta but it's sure to taste even better with Papa Vince Busiate pasta. Make sure you watch the video with cousin Cati who was visiting from Sicily.