Mediterranean / Keto / Whole30 / Paleo / Vegan Diet
- 1 lbs. Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tablespoons Papa Vince EVOO
- Papa Vince Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoons Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil
- Drizzle of Papa Vince Balsamic Glaze, to taste
How to make
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Clean sprouts, trim off bottom, and slice them lengthwise.
- In large bowl, toss sprouts in EVOO and lemon oil.
- Place evenly on baking sheet in one layer. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, to your desired level of caramelization.
- Serve drizzled with Balsamic glaze.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
- Serves: 3 People
Brussel sprouts are amazing. Not only are they absolutely delicious and easy to make, but their health benefits are endless. Like most leafy greens, sprouts are high in Vitamin K. Vitamin K plays an essential role the body’s blood clotting process. Brussel spouts, like their cousin broccoli, are high in antioxidants. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals. Free radicals destroy the body’s cells and can potentially cause cancer. A diet high in antioxidant-rich foods help to combat these processes and guard the body from certain diseases and cancers. Adding Papa Vince olive oil, also high in antioxidants, and you have a meal that is not only tasty, but potentially combating disease.