- 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 tbsp Papa Vince Raw Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Your choice of Salad Ingredients
How to make
- Mix the lemon, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Add it to your favorite salad.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serves: 4 person salad
Italians do not buy any of the sophisticated salad dressings that you can buy here in the USA.
Italian dressings are usually made with Fresh Raw Extra Virgin Olive Oil and vinegar or lemon. Vinegar is used throughout the year except for the Summer. During summer time the Italians use lemon to flavor their salad dressing. This is the recipe I'm sharing with you today.
Watch me make it in the video above and Enjoy!