GAZPACHO SPANISH SOUP WITH CHERRIES
- 500 Gr Tomatoes
- 250 Gr Cherries
- 50 Gr Italian Green Bell Pepper
- 50 Gr Onion
- 100 Gr Day-Old Bread
- 4 Tablespoon Papa Vince Extra Olive Oil
- 5 Tablespoon Papa Vince Vinegar
- 200 Ml Water Approximately
HOW TO MAKE
- In a blender we put the indicated ingredients, before we must soak the bread in water and having removed the bone of the cherries, we beat and grind until we obtain a very fine cream.
- we pass the Gazpacho throgh a fine strainer, rectify salt, oil and vinegar to taste and let in cool for 30 minute Iin the refrigerator.
- serve well chilled with chooped fruits and a spring of mint.
Pre time: 8 minute
Cook time: 5 minute
Serve: 6 Persons
Fruity Touch, irresistible flavor and a touch of seasonal fruits.
Good started to star a summer meal.