- Fresh shrimp
- 1 lb asparagus
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon for zest
- 1/2 lb Papa Vince Busiate Pasta (1/2 pack)
- Papa Vince Sea Salt
- Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Papa Vince Lemon Olive Oil
- Put water in a pot to boil to make the pasta.Don’t add salt at this stage.
- Clean the shrimp and cut up the vegetables.
- Add some EVOO to a frying pan, at medium heat.
- Grate garlic directly into the pan using the Papa Vince peeler.
- When it turns golden, add the asparagus and more EVOO.
- Keep the lid on the pan and cook until the asparagus is tender.Make sure the temperature is not too high.
- Add the shrimp together with some lemon zest (use the Papa Vince peeler) and some Papa Vince lemon olive oil.
- When the water boils add some sea salt to the pot and then add the pasta.
- Stir the pot and cook at the same temperature for 10 minutes until the pasta is al dente.
- After 5 minutes add some water from the pasta to the shrimp and stir.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and mix into the shrimp and asparagus. Stir completely and serve with an extra drizzle of Papa Vince EVOO.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time:10 mins
- Serves: 4 persons