Vegan Busiate Pasta, Radish & Mini Pepper Salad
Mediterranean / Vegan Diet
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
PAPA VINCE sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound pre-cooked and cooled PAPA VINCE Busiate pasta
- 11/4 cups diced celery, with leaves
- 1 cup diced carrots (peeling is optional)
- 3/4 cup chopped red radishes
- 11/2 cups sweet red, yellow and orange mini peppers, cut into thin rings
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon diced Kalamata olives
- 1 cup cooked white beans drained and rinsed
Serving Suggestion Ingredients
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 8 to 10 mini pepper slices
- 3 to 4 large red radishes, thinly sliced
- PAPA VINCE sea salt
How To Make Busiate Pasta, Radish & Mini Pepper Salad
- Put the cooked and cooled PAPA VINCE Busiate Pasta, celery, carrots, radish, peppers, olives and beans into a large bowl and gently stir with a large spoon to combine.
- To make the dressing, put the vegan mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Italian seasoning and maple syrup in a small bowl and briskly whisk until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently stir to thoroughly coat.
- Season with PAPA VINCE sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
- Serve in a large bowl (family style) or on individual serving plates
- Spooned over a bed of chopped romaine lettuce and garnished with radish slices, more pepper slices and more PAPA VINCE sea salt, if desired.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 6 people
Busiate Pasta, Radish and Mini Pepper Salad from Jazzy Vegetarian on Vimeo.
Watch Laura make it in the video above.
Recipe from Vegan For Everyone by Laura Theodore. Published by Scribe Publishing Company, ©2020. Reprinted by permission.