Mediterranean / Vegan Diet
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons vegan mayonnaise, plus more as needed
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, plus more as needed
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning blend
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- PAPA VINCE sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 pound pre-cooked and cooled PAPA VINCE Busiate pasta
- 11/4 cups diced celery, with leaves
- 1 cup diced carrots (peeling is optional)
- 3/4 cup chopped red radishes
- 11/2 cups sweet red, yellow and orange mini peppers, cut into thin rings
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon diced Kalamata olives
- 1 cup cooked white beans drained and rinsed
Serving Suggestion Ingredients
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 8 to 10 mini pepper slices
- 3 to 4 large red radishes, thinly sliced
- PAPA VINCE sea salt
How To Make Busiate Pasta, Radish & Mini Pepper Salad
- Put the cooked and cooled PAPA VINCE Busiate Pasta, celery, carrots, radish, peppers, olives and beans into a large bowl and gently stir with a large spoon to combine.
- To make the dressing, put the vegan mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Italian seasoning and maple syrup in a small bowl and briskly whisk until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently stir to thoroughly coat.
- Season with PAPA VINCE sea salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
- Serve in a large bowl (family style) or on individual serving plates
- Spooned over a bed of chopped romaine lettuce and garnished with radish slices, more pepper slices and more PAPA VINCE sea salt, if desired.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 6 people
Watch Laura make it in the video above.
Recipe from Vegan For Everyone by Laura Theodore. Published by Scribe Publishing Company, ©2020. Reprinted by permission.