DISCLAIMER: Deliciousness is not guaranteed with any other oil but Papa Vince's Raw Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil. In fact, some of my clients confessed to me that they found themselves having to dump all of their work to the trash because they chose to use another brand.
(1) Slice bread to desired thickness.
(2) Chop Tomatoes and Fresh Parsley, add 2 Tbsp of Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil and set aside.
(3) Crumble Feta Cheese.
(4) Place bread on plate and top with Tomato and Parsley.
(5) Add 1/2 tsp Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil to each piece, as desired.
(6) Finish off each piece with 1/2 tsp crumbled Feta Cheese.
(If feta isn't used we recommend adding salt as desired)
The Lemon Olive Oil pairs beautifully with these mini cabbages but you can also use Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil if you prefer. This recipe is not only delicious but is compatible with all the popular low carb, high fat diets.
√ Keto Diet √ Mediterranean Diet √ Whole30 Diet √ Paleo Diet √ Vegan