- 2 medium Tomatoes (Tasi-Lee or UglyRipe)
- 8 Large Fresh Basil leaves
- 3 Tbsp Raw Unfiltered Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 oz Feta Cheese
- 1 Loaf French Baguette
How to make
- Slice bread to desired thickness.
- Chop Tomatoes and Fresh Parsley, add 2 Tbsp of Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil and set aside.
- Crumble Feta Cheese.
- Place bread on plate and top with Tomato and Parsley.
- Add 1/2 tsp Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil to each piece, as desired.
- Finish off each piece with 1/2 tsp crumbled Feta Cheese.
- If feta isn't used we recommend adding salt as desired)
- Buon Appetito
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 6 people
Deliciousness is not guaranteed with any other oil but Papa Vince's Raw Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil. In fact, some of my clients confessed to me that they found themselves having to dump all of their work to the trash because they chose to use another brand.