Asparagus al Forno with Parsley Pesto
Mediterranean / Keto / Whole30 / Paleo / Vegan Diet
How to make
- Rinse well and remove the end of the asparagus.
- Mix Papa Vince Parsley Pesto* with Papa Vince Extra Virgin Olive Oil and stir together until well mixed.
- Baste the asparagus with the mix.
- Place evenly in a pan and bake from 20-30 minutes.
- I prefer my asparagus to be al dente, bake longer for a softer consistency.
- Buon Appetito!
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 6 people
Crunchy asparagus baked in the oven and flavored with Papa Vince Parsley Pesto. The pesto can be prepared in advance so that you have it on hand, ready to baste your asparagus.