A delicious fruity salad just in time for summer. We took some fresh green spinach leaves and paired them with ripe, juicy berries, chopped walnuts and a classic home made Italian dressing. The result is a sweet, vibrant salad packed full of nutrients so you can delight your guests and support your health at the same time.
Ingredients for 2 people
2 large handfuls of spinach
1 cup of mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries)
2 tbsp chopped walnuts
Papa Vince lemon olive oil
Papa Vince balsamic moscato vinegar
Papa Vince Sea Salt
1. Put the washed spinach in a bowl.
2. Chop strawberries & any other large berries & put them in the bowl.
3. Chop the walnuts or use ready chopped ones, add to the bowl.
4. Pour in 1 tbsp Papa Vince lemon olive oil, 1 tbsp Papa Vince vinegar and a pinch of Papa Vince sea salt.
5. Mix all together & serve.