1. Put washed spinach leaves in a bowl.
2. Peel the orange taking off all the white layer. Cut into segments by slicing along the white veins of the orange. Cut the segments in half & place in the bowl.
3. Chop the Walnuts (you can also use ready chopped walnuts). Place in the bowl.
4. Mix 1 tbsp Papa Vince EVOO with 1 tbsp Papa Vince Vinegar & add some Papa Vince Sea Salt & black pepper to taste.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad, mix together & serve.
A simple salad idea from Chef Federico. It combines energy boosting spinach, tangy orange full of vitamin C and walnuts which are rich in omega 3 healthy fats. These 3 ingredients are tossed together with our classic Papa Vince Italian dressing. It's clean, healthy, delicious and surprisingly sweet! The best thing is that you have a tasty salad in less than 10 minutes!
We love this recipe because it contains our favorite pasta with a healthy, seasonal vegetable that is perfect for Fall. We add in lots of raw garlic which certainly adds to the flavor of the dish but it also boosts your immune system which is so important during the change of seasons.