This is the favorite dish of our daughter, Maria Alessandra. All of her friends love it as well. Best of all, it can be prepared in 10 minutes. The picture below gives you a quick glance to the ingredients and the 4 steps to complete this delicious recipe!
Original recipe serves 4.
1. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat.
2. While waiting for the water to boil, chop the tomatoes, the garlic and the parsley and place in the blender.
3. Add tuna and Extra Virgin Olive oil and blend all together.
4. Once the water is boiling, stir in the Penne, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through, but is still firm to the bite (al dente), about 8 minutes.
5. Drain and cool by running cold water over the pasta in a colander set in the sink.Add pepper and salt to taste.
Would you do me a BIG Favor?
If you really like Papa Vince's Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
Would you write me a review on Amazon?
Thanks in advance from the bottom of my heart!!
[CLICK HERE] to write your review
This is a traditional recipe with many of the flavors of Sicily. It makes a tasty & healthy pesto sauce that's ready in less than 30 minutes and can be served with Papa Vince Busiate Pasta.
You can use any nuts in this recipe but Chef Federico likes to use walnuts for their nutritional profile. Walnuts have a higher level of both anti-oxidants and omega 3 fatty acids than any other nut and can help to lower the risk of certain diseases as well as support heart and brain health and healthy aging.
You may think that olive oil is reserved for appetizers and entrees and maybe even drinking that single shot in the morning to boost your health. Who says that Extra Virgin Olive Oil doesn't also make a delicious dessert?
You know the Italians, they put their Extra Virgin Olive Oil on everything and ice cream is no exception. Top Italian Chefs inspired this idea and it's being served at Italian coffee shops and trendy restaurants, it's a must try for all adventurous foodies, so of course we had to give it the taste test!